Un-managed FTP or SFTP servers within and/or between organizations are a thing of the past, at least from an intent or forward looking strategy perspective. With more and more companies looking to comply to either existing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) mandates or planning to establish those procedures, it is important to have a comprehensive Managed File Transfer (MFT) strategy. A vendor agnostic MFT strategy significantly reduces the risk and empowers organizations to make the transition into the cloud and AI without the technical debt they carry today.
Typical MFT functionality could be broken down into three major milestones at run-time:
Agile Data has decades of experience in implementing many popular vendor solutions from IBM, Axway, OpenText (GXS), Cleo, etc and provide a consistent user experience to fill the gaps in the Process & Deliver milestones.
Agile Data takes pride in delivering the following experiences:
- Always on
- Always secure
- Transaction support for distributed processing
- Once and only once guarantee for file delivery
- Large files transfer (> 20 GB)
- Anti-virus and Data Loss Protection(DLP) integration
- AWS S3, GCP, or AWS storage integration
- Service and event mesh integration